NWCAA 2018 Summer Prep Camps
REGISTRATION for camps will start on June 17, 2018
The NWCAA is pleased to announce the 2018 Summer Prep Camp Schedule for all eligible players who are registered for the NWCAA tryouts. (No exceptions will be made.) Registration is on a first serve basis (space is limited).
These camps are being hosted at the WinSport facility and led by Hockey Canada instructors. These one week camps are designed to prepare for the upcoming tryouts for NWCAA Bantam and Midget programs. Players attending the Summer Prep Camps will be engaged in high tempo skills sessions with a high volume of repetition.
Early Discounted Registration (June 17th – July 12th): $245.00 per player / per week
Registration (July 13th – Close): $275.00 per player / per week
**NO REFUNDS will be given after July 31, 2018 All refunds are subject to a $50.00 non refundable fee. After July 31st we will only issue a refund due to an injury, a physician’s note is required. To cancel please contact both Greg Robertson email@example.com and Doris at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Please make sure you are signing up for the correct date / time / age group and position.
- Registration for camps will be on a first come basis. Players may register for one or more weeks. Space is limited.
- Prep camps are for players that are registered for the NWCAA tryouts only. You must register for the NWCAA tryouts prior to registering for the Prep Camps. (No exceptions will be made)
- When registering you will come to a screen asking for payment – if you do not click and finish with the payment your registration will not go through.
- No further confirmation will be forwarded prior to the start of the camp – you will receive a receipt email immediately after you submitted the payment showing the Transaction Record.
**Prior to the start of the camps please check the website on a regular basis for any last minute changes. All communication is through the website, you will not receive emails or reminder emails.
DO NOT REGISTER FOR A DIFFERENT AGE GROUP OR A DIFFERENT POSITION IF YOUR ELIGIBILITY GROUP OR POSITION IS FULL. – NO EXCEPTIONS –
REGISTRATION LINK WILL OPEN IN THE TABLE BELOW (by clicking the position)
**Links will become activated when registration is open**
August 13 – 17, 2018 (WinSport Arenas) BANTAM 2004/2005
4:45 – 5:45PM Register Goalies
August 20 – 24, 2018 (WinSport Arenas) BANTAM 2004/2005
5:00 – 6:00PM Register Goalies
6:15 – 7:15PM Register Goalies
MINOR MIDGET 2003
7:30 – 8:30PM Register Goalies
August 27 – August 31, 2018 (WinSport Arenas) MIDGET 2001/2002
(Age 16, 17)
6:00 – 7:00PM Register Goalies
(Age 16, 17)
9:00 – 10:00PM Register Goalies
- WinSport Waiver Form: must be completed fully and brought to the check in of the Spring Camp
- Please check the WinSport Arena Board for rink allocation changes
- No further confirmation will be forwarded prior to the start of the camp
- Mouth and Neck Guard are mandatory
- Bring your own water bottle
Please contact Greg Robertson email@example.com should you have any problems with the Prep Camp registration.
WAITING LIST: Please contact Greg Robertson firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waiting list (should the camp be full). There will be no additional camps added, the wait list will be for filling any last minute cancellations. The following information should be included in your email:
Name of player (first, last):
Age of player:
Date/Time of camp:
Best contact e-mail and phone no. to be reached at:
Bantam Spring Camp 2018 – June 3-6
Camp Schedule & Teams
View Camp Schedule – Tentative
View Schedule by Team –
Camp Teams (TBD)
WinSport Waiver Form: must be completed fully and brought to the check in of the Spring Camp.
Please check this page prior to the start of ice times for any last minute changes to the teams or schedule.
No further confirmation will be forwarded prior to the start of the camp. (All information will appear on this page)
**All players are required to wear a neck guard and mouth guard, failure to do so will result in the player being asked to leave the Spring Camp sessions. Each player shall bring their personal water bottle.
The NWCAA is pleased to announce the 2018 Spring Prep/Introductory Bantam Camp for returning 2004 NWCAA Bantam players, community 2004 players, as well as graduating 2005 Pee Wee players who will be registering with the NWCAA for the 2018-19 hockey season.
The camp dates will be Sunday June 3, 2018 to Wednesday June 6, 2018 at Canada Olympic Park (WinSport).
The camp format will be as follows:
– 60 minute warm-up and cool down protocols – Sunday
– 75 minute Introduction/Refresher on Checking Skills – Sunday
– 75 minute skating and puck handling skill session – Sunday
– 90 minute goalie development session – Sunday
– Exhibition Game #1 – Monday for all teams
– Combine Testing Tuesday for all players
– Exhibition Game #2 – Wednesday
Exhibition games will be supervised and coached by the NWCAA Bantam coaches. NWCAA executives will be on hand to answer any questions you may have on the NWCAA quadrant hockey program.
Player will be provided the results of the combine tests to develop their training program for the summer months to evaluations. Testing results will not be a part of the evaluation or team selection process.
This is not an evaluation camp. The purpose of a spring camp is to introduce and prepare players into the NWCAA development model.
- Returning NWCAA Bantam Players (2004)
- Bantam Players (2004, 2005)
- Pee Wee Players (2005)
Players must reside within the boundaries of the NWCAA.
The cost of this camp is $240.00 + GST per player and payable ONLY by credit card.
Links will become active on March 11, 2018.
Links are separated by position, so please ensure you click on the appropriate link and register ASAP!
- DEFENCE – Registration Link for DEFENCE only –
- FORWARD – Registration Link for FORWARD only – CAMP is FULL
- GOALIE – Registration Link for GOALIES only – CAMP IS FULL
WAIVER FORM- WinSport: Please fully complete the waiver and bring with you to the spring camp check in.
Important: There will be NO REFUNDS given after May 11th, 2018. All refunds are subject to an administration fee of $30.00.
– There will be no friend requests granted for team placements.
– Camp may be cancelled due to lack of registrations.
** Important – Once you are registered, there will be no further confirmation/information forwarded prior to the start of the camp. The website is the main source of communication. Please check the teams and schedule above for further details.